Position Title: Client Services – Civilian Member
Permanent Part-Time Position, Wage Range $26.42/hr – $33.62/hr
Position Required to work Thursdays and Fridays 8:30 am to 4:30 pm with paid lunch break.
Posting Close Date: Friday October 11, 2019 at 4 pm.
Central Saanich Police Service is looking for an individual committed to delivering the highest quality service to the public in-person, over the telephone, and within a virtual environment. If you meet the requirements below consider applying for the following position: Client Services- Civilian Member
• Secondary School graduation or equivalent.
• Experience delivering a high standard of client service in a dynamic environment (in-person, via virtual technologies or over the telephone).
• Experience working with various computer applications including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Experience providing services to clients from diverse backgrounds, including but not limited to, clients from various ethnic and cultural backgrounds, clients with mental health issues and/or physical disabilities or other challenges, clients with substance use issues and individuals who may be in crisis, displaying frustration, anger or acting out in an abusive manner.
• Ability to multi-task and stay focused in a high volume environment and display resilience in the face of adversity.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with tact, diplomacy and confidentiality.
• Ability to type a minimum of 50 words per minute.
• Successful completion of security screening requirements of the Central Saanich Police Service. Preference may be given to applicants who have the following:
• One or more years of experience working in a police environment or similar.
• One or more years of experience working with police systems PRIME and CPIC.
• Recent client service experience.
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Attention: Katie Charlton Executive Coordinator 1903 Mount Newton Cross Rd Saanichton, BC V8M 2A9