Volunteer Recruitment Open!
If you are community-minded, passionate about public safety and looking for a way to give back to our community, volunteer with the Central Saanich Police Service. You will have opportunities to assist with road safety initiatives, crime prevention and community events.
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Be able to pass security screening.
- Speed Watch (ICBC) - collect data at high risk intersections and roadways
- Cell Watch (ICBC) - assist with education initiatives aimed at reducing distracted driving
- Lock Out Auto Crime (ICBC) - assist with education of vehicle owners to reduce risk of victimization
- Community Office - volunteer shifts at the Community Engagement Office in Brentwood Bay
- Community Events - attend community events with CSPS staff to educate residents about services and initiatives
To apply to become a volunteer, complete the Volunteer Application Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the volunteer program prior to applying, contact Community Engagement Officer, Cst. Tristan Gentile at email@example.com.